Go Paperless With eDelivery
Sign up for eDelivery today through MFS Access and we will start sending you e-mail notification when your important MFS documents are ready for viewing.
- Confirmation statements
- Quarterly statements
- Annual and semiannual fund reports
- Proxy statements and ballots
- Fund notifications
At your convenience, you can then view and print these documents, saving you time, space, and precious natural resources.
How do I sign up for eDelivery?
It's simple! Log in to MFS Access and select "Setup/Change eDelivery". Enter your email address and select the documents you'd like to receive via eDelivery. As soon as your documents are ready MFS will send you an e-mail notification. It's that easy!
Why choose eDelivery?
Here are the top reasons fund shareholders choose eDelivery to keep track of their investments and other important information from MFS.
- Friendly to the environment — Reducing paper usage saves trees and helps keep the planet green.
- It's fast — View important shareholder information as soon as it is available, instead of waiting for conventional mail to arrive.
- It's easy — To sign up, simply log in to your account via MFS Access, select the Setup/Change eDelivery option, and choose which MFS documents you want to receive via eDelivery.
- Helps manage costs — Printing and mailing prospectuses and reports is expensive. By choosing eDelivery, you help to keep mailing expenses down.
Already signed up for MFS Access?
Login to MFS Access and sign up now!
Not signed up for MFS Access?
With MFS Access you can...
- Check account and portfolio balances
- Exchange, buy, and sell shares
- View transaction history
- Order duplicate statements and tax forms
- Change address and distribution options
- Download transactions into Quicken
Start enjoying the benefits of accessing your account information online and sign up for MFS Access!
Please note that if you own your MFS fund shares through a financial institution or a retirement plan, MFS Access and eDelivery may not be available to you.