Creating memorable experiences for clients is a consistent strategy of top advisors. Here’s a seasonal opportunity to help you develop lasting client connections.
SKT BROKERAGE FIRM
123 Main St., Anywhere, USA
P: 555-555-5555 F: 222-222-2222
Dear Richard and Sue:
The new year is often a time for reflection and a renewed focus on what is most important in our lives. Allow me to help you identify your 2017 New Year’s resolution for family financial peace of mind. Here is a list of projects we can choose from to discuss with your children. Let me know which topic interests you, and we will set up a meeting to get started.
- Teach financial responsibility: Impart the power of saving early, often and wisely.
- Establish a family giving plan: Include your children and their passions in your annual plan.
- Protect the legacy: Communicate what you want your family to accomplish with their lives.
- Transfer wealth successfully: Ensure that heirs know how to preserve and maximize what they inherit.
- Age with dignity: With your children, learn about housing and care options for your later years.
- Prepare your survivors: Share organizational tools, key contacts, locations, passwords, etc.
- Clarify milestone markers: Get tools and tips for age-based OR life-stage-based transitions.
- Coach college-age kids: Set up a coaching conversation about budgeting during the first year of college.
- Meet the team: Bring your children in for an introduction to and overview of what I do for the family. I am committed to providing services that can affect the lives of those closest to you. Select the next issue you’d like to tackle with your children, and I will facilitate a meeting that helps your family successfully develop and execute a plan.
Joe Advisor, SKT Brokerage Firm
Please remember to follow your firm’s approval process for any sales ideas or marketing materials, as well as industry rules regarding gifts and entertainment. For help with this and any other business building ideas, please call your MFS® partners at
1-800-343-2829 (US) or at +1-617-954-6450 (non-US).
Unless otherwise indicated, logos and product and service names are trademarks of MFS® and its affiliates and may be registered in certain countries.
Issued in the United States by MFS Institutional Advisors, Inc. (“MFSI”) and MFS Investment Management. Issued in Canada by MFS Investment Management Canada Limited. No securities commission or similar regulatory authority in Canada has reviewed this communication. Issued in the United Kingdom by MFS International (U.K.) Limited (“MIL UK”), a private limited company registered in England and Wales with the company number 03062718, and authorized and regulated in the conduct of investment business by the U.K. Financial Conduct Authority. MIL UK, an indirect subsidiary of MFS, has its registered office at One Carter Lane, London, EC4V 5ER UK and provides products and investment services to institutional investors globally. This material shall not be circulated or distributed to any person other than to professional investors (as permitted by local regulations) and should not be relied upon or distributed to persons where such reliance or distribution would be contrary to local regulation. Issued in Hong Kong by MFS International (Hong Kong) Limited (“MIL HK”), a private limited company licensed and regulated by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (the “SFC”). MIL HK is a wholly-owned, indirect subsidiary of Massachusetts Financial Services Company, a U.S.-based investment advisor and fund sponsor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. MIL HK is approved to engage in dealing in securities and asset management-regulated activities and may provide certain investment services to “professional investors” as defined in the Securities and Futures Ordinance (“SFO”). Issued in Singapore by MFS International Singapore Pte. Ltd., a private limited company registered in Singapore with the company number 201228809M, and further licensed and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Issued in Latin America by MFS International Ltd. For investors in Australia: MFSI and MIL UK are exempt from the requirement to hold an Australian financial services
MFS Australia is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
FOR INVESTMENT PROFESSIONAL AND INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY. Should not be shown, quoted, or distributed to the public.
MFS Fund Distributors, Inc., Boston, MA, MFSB-GENTOOL-SFL-3/17, 25311.7