With MFS Access, you can
- view your total portfolio and individual balances
- view transaction history and download for Quicken, Microsoft Money, or into Excel
- purchase, exchange, or sell shares
- view and/or order duplicate quaterly statements
- change your address
- view consolidated tax forms
- manage distribution options for dividends and capital gains
- view average cost information for each fund
- change your password
- select eDelivery for prospectuses, reports, and proxies
Managing Your Accounts Online with MFS Access
You first must sign up for MFS Access. If you have already registered, you can log in to MFS Access here.
If you have already created a password for MFS Access, you may log in to MFS Access
by simply typing in your User Name, verifying your security settings, entering your password, and you will be taken to your portfolio page.
If you have not established a password, you first will need to sign up for MFS Access. It will be helpful to have a recent account statement handy during this process.
Automated Phone System 1-800-225-2606
When you call MFS, you will be prompted for your Social Security number (SSN) and your personal identification number (PIN). You may either speak your selection or use the keypad on your touchtone phone. If you don't have a PIN, you can create one by providing your SSN and one of your account numbers. After providing your SSN and PIN, you will automatically hear your portfolio value. You will then be directed to the system menu where you can make your request. You can speak your selections or switch to touchtone to make selections using your telephone keypad. You can switch to touchtone at any time during your call by pressing **. If you need to speak to a representative (any business day 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time), simply say "Representative" or press "0."
Speech Main Menu
"Fund Information" (price, yield, total return, dividends/capital gains)
"Account Information" (balance, transaction history, dividends/capital gains)
"Transactions" (purchase, exchange)
"Fund Company Information" (mailing/Web site address)
"Order Mailings" (statement, checkbook, fund literature, tax form)
"Reset My Portfolio" (work with another SSN/account number)
"Representative" (speak with service representative)
Touch-Tone Main Menu
1. Fund prices and performance information
2. Work with funds you own (balance, transaction history, dividends/capital gains)
3. Request fund literature from a service representative
4. MFS mailing andWeb site addresses
5. Learn about special features of MFS TALK (tutorial)
6. Speak with a service representative
|Mutual fund price
||name of fund and share class
|Switch to touch-tone
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact us at 1-800-225-2606, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.
For Regular mail
MFS Service Center, Inc.
P.O. Box 55824
Boston, MA 02205-5824
For Overnight mail
MFS Service Center, Inc.
c/o Boston Financial Data Services
30 Dan Road
Canton, MA 02021-2809